Customers are savvy buyers. Many are time poor or just lazy, so it’s up to you to take your business to them, at a time that suits them. Thats where my Online Store web design package is going to add to your bottom line. Even more relevant in the current climate, getting your products and services online keeps your revenue streaming in even when your bricks-and-mortar store is closed for the day.
I work with WooCommerce primarily, with Webflow also depending on the complexity and customisation your store may require.
- Multiple pages
- Menu navigation
- Contact Form
- Newsletter Subscription form
- Social media links
- Responsive design for desktop, tablet and mobile users
- Basic on-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Product & catalogue creation and set-up – physical products, downloadable files, service bookings for 10 products so you can add more as you need
- Shopping Cart setup
- Payment Gateway setup – Paypal, credit cards, COD, etc
- Customer account portal – customers can see their own orders, downloads, contact information
What’s the process?
- At the cart, you will get a download link to a questionnaire so you can do some homework for me. Just complete it online at your convenience
- I will be in contact to get your concept underway so we can start exploring some ideas once I have a good understanding of your business goals
- Depending on your requirements, you will need to provide me with high quality images of your product / logo / etc. Please, don’t send PDFs, I need the original artwork. these can be uploaded through your questionnaire form
- Hosting by client – I will recommend hosts and platforms based on your website requirements
- Domain name – I can organised this for you also
- Email or campaign account if wanting a contact form or newsletter, but you would already have an email account
- deposit required today to book studio time
- balance required prior to release of assets
- Full terms available here