Have you ever watched those TV makeover shows, then looked across at your kitchen and thought WHYY!!!???
I’ve been designing and creating amazing kitchens since 2009, so I’ve seen a lot of good and bad out there. Don’t let your kitchen remain on the naughty list any longer.
Expensive mistakes from inadequate material choices, badly performing functional layouts, and poor lighting all contribute to an unhappy kitchen. I will design a custom kitchen that will suit your lifestyle, equipment and space. Don’t be limited to a standard catalogue that wont fit your style or room, your kitchen needs to work with the home you have. I’ve even redesigned a kitchen around the size of a Thermomix, so yes, that’s a thing that sometimes gets taken into consideration.
Keeping up with the latest materials is exciting also – from stone, solid surface and metals, polyurethane, laminate and timbers, every product has its pros and cons to be weighed up against usability, aesthetics and of course the budget. The tactic is to use the high-cost materials in a sparing way that adds the most impact to the design, spending the money where it will give the most impact.
- One hour on-site consultation to review existing layout, take measurements, confirm the project brief, space planning, etc – Canberra local region only. Contact me for areas outside of this region to discuss alternatives. Alternately, this service can be done virtually if required, please choose the No Site Visit option
- Concept design with 2 minor revisions
- Material selections – benchtops, cabinetry, splashback, hardware, etc
- Hardware selections – drawer systems, handles, wire-ware, lighting, etc
- 1x additional client meeting – onsite or virtual
- Construction ready drawings to take to your builder / cabinet maker
- Floor plan
- Elevation drawings
- Finishes schedule
- Schematic electrical layout – locations for power points and switches, lighting layout
Designer Member | Kitchen & Bathroom Designers Institute
Optional extras can be booked at the same time:
- Matching laundry space at the same time
- Do the butler’s pantry at the same time, in a style to match your kitchen
- No site consultation – virtual design option via Zoom meeting. You will need to provide a site measure showing measurements, door & window locations, services, and send photos of the existing space(s)
- Additional consultants if required (eg structural engineer if removing walls)
- This is a Design Only package – no project management is offered
- Planning fees (if required)
- Deposit required to begin services
- Final drawings will be released upon receipt of final payment
- Full terms available here