The product choices, trends, details, details, more bloody details ! aargh!!!
Let me take the pressure off you by bringing your ideas together into a cohesive style that you can implement through the new build, or at your own pace as you renovate. I’ve worked with many builders over the years to guide their clients through the selection process, so you may as well take advantage of my supplier contacts for your own place.
To begin, choose the five rooms you need assistance with the most – it could be the entry, lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen, bedroom or bathroom.
- Complete and return the Design Brief i send to you after you book this interior design package. It’s intended to guide you through a checklist of things to be considered, deleted or destroyed in your home
- 2 hour on-site consultation in the Canberra region for a site analysis and discussion on your brief
- Concept design – sketch layouts, mood board for up to 5 rooms. Additional rooms can be added for a fee
- Materials, furnishings and lighting selections – flooring, wall coverings, furniture, lighting, cabinetry, etc
- 2 additional client meetings included to refine material selections, as and if required
- Design development to refine the concepts into a final solution.\
- Construction drawing set
- Floor plans including furniture layouts and flooring finishes
- Ceiling plan
- Internal elevations as required
- Finishes & Fixtures schedule – what to get and where to buy it from
- Services schematics for electrical and plumbing, as required
- External colour scheme at the same time – bricks, roofing, windows, paving, lighting
- Additional rooms are available. (please note that one bedroom scheme could be used across multiple bedrooms if you want them all the same, so this would count as one room)
You will need to provide
- Existing floor plan, with as much detailed information as possible- ideally at initial site consultation
- Design brief – list of what you want / need – I have a project template you can use as a reference once you book this package
- Any third party consultants to be engaged and funded by client – eg. engineer, certifier (project specific only, depends on level of renovation work you are after)
- Deposit at time of booking, balance of payment prior to receiving full drawing set
- Full terms available here