Who is this for?
Are you looking for guidance to get your interior design scheme on track or to kick-start it with a direction? Use my years of contacts in the industry to help you find the perfect piece to give your space the touches it needs, and where to buy it from.
The this quick eDesign package is going to save your sanity. Do some quick room dimensions, a few photos of what you got going on, setup an easy-peasy Pinterest board to give me a feel your tastes, and let’s kick this beast into overload to get you on the design goals of your dreams.
How’s that home office looking right now? I bet it could use some love and detailing to keep it functional.
What about the family room? Guest bedroom? You pick the room, I’ll help you bring it together
Know what sort of style you want but not sure how to pull it together?
What mood / feeling draws your emotions? Do you prefer the cosy ambience of an eclectic style, the architectural simplicity of a minimalist palette or the traditional honesty of a homely shaker?
Your design style can evoke a feeling of calm, excitement, energy or focus. Good design is all about taking that feeling and translating it in a way that isn’t obvious to the visitor. Have you ever wondered how fast food restaurants use bright colours, or why day spas use softer tones and textures to help you relax?
How does it work?
- Complete and return the interior design questionnaire you receive upon purchase of this Package by return email or the online link in your download
- Send a freehand sketch plan of your room, with dimensions – there’s an example in the download
- Create a board on Pinterest with things you love – furniture, mood, materials, lighting – and send me the link
- I will create a mood board to make sure we’re on the same page, and then we can tweak it to work out what you really like (or don’t like!)
- Based on the final feedback, I will then develop your design drawings and you’ll be on your way to a cohesive design scheme you can work through
- Mood board to get things started – this will set the direction of the design so we’re on the same page
- Fully detailed construction drawings so you can DIY or take it to your contractor :
- Floor plan
- Elevations as required
- Furniture and Finishes schedule – what to buy and where to buy it from
- One revision round to tweak it until it’s just right
- Deposit required at booking to commence this design package
- Balance of payment due prior to release of final drawings
- NOT suitable for kitchens or bathroom layouts